[Смотреть версию на русском]
United Nations Development Programme (UNDP) offices for Kazakhstan, Kyrgyzstan, Tajikistan, Turkmenistan, and Uzbekistan are hosting an online event for International Girls in ICT Day on April 22, 2021 in partnership with STEM4ALL and UNDP Regional Bureau for Europe and the CIS. Women and girls interested in tech across Central Asia are invited to join. Women tech leaders will share their inspiring success stories and answer questions during interactive sessions on topics like choosing careers, searching for jobs, and overcoming challenges as women ICT professionals and entrepreneurs.
Join us for this exciting event bringing girls and women in tech together from across Central Asia on April 22, 2021 from 15.00–16.30 (Ashgabat, Dushanbe, Tashkent) and 16.00–17.30 (Bishkek, Nur-Sultan). Register on Zoom today!
Dr. Amina Mirsakiyeva, a researcher for Carl Zeiss AG, founder of both kzphdgirlsunion for women scientists from Kazakhstan and podcast Belka and Strelka, will moderate the event. Other sessions will be led by women ICT experts and entrepreneurs from across Kazakhstan, Kyrgyzstan, Tajikistan, Turkmenistan, and Uzbekistan. Sessions will be offered in both Russian and English.
• Damel Mektepbaeva, Senior Manager of the Innovation Ecosystem Development Department at the AEO "Nazarbayev University", Nur-Sultan, Kazakhstan.
• Dina Ruslan, Founder and Managing Director of Codify group of IT companies, Chairman of KSSDA (Kyrgyz of Software and Services Developers Association), Kyrgyzstan.
• Mahinakhon Suleymanova, CEO and Co-Owner of Neksigol Navovar, Executive Director of Neksigol Mushovir, Tajikistan.
• Maral Hudaybergenova, Principle Works Supervisor at Bouygues Construction, TechWomen Fellow 2018, Google Developers and Womentechmakers Ashgabat (GDG and WTM Ashgabat) Lead, Turkmenistan.
• Shodiyabegim Bakhtiyorzoda, Lecturer at WIUT, Customer Service Manager at Lufthansa Technik, Uzbekistan.